Oregon Scientific THN132N Temperature Sensor, Battery & Solar Power
Manufacturer Oregon Scientific
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Oregon Scientific Temperature only wireless sensor with solar power - THN132ES.
Powered by battery and indirect sunlight an ideal sensor to use in place of the THN132N temperature only sensor. Not sure of the correct placement? The sensor includes a test button and green LED to verify that the location is bright enough.
The product includes:
- 1 x THN132ES temperature sensor
- 1 x AAA NiMH battery
This sensor has the following features:
- Measures outdoor temperature only
- Can replace a THN132N
- 3 channel sensor 433MHz (protocol 2)
- Red LED transmission indicator
- NiMH battery
- Solar powered with battery charging
- LED test indicator for ideal location placement
- Splash proof design
This sensor does not display a humidity reading on product models below containing an H, but is compatible with the following stations:
- Celsius (EMR211X)
The models below are also suitable, but will only display temperature from this sensor
Models marked * may require a sensor that also sends humidity such as a THGN132N. Please contact us with your weather station model number for confirmation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Oregon Scientific THN132N Temperature Sensor, Battery & Solar Power
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.