Oregon Scientific THGR511 Wireless Temperature & Humidity Sensor
AVAILABLE & READY TO SHIP
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Due to the high number of returns we will only ship this item you have confirmed your console model found of the rear of the casing. You can enter this into your shopping basket 'Special instructions' for speedy processing.
Oregon Scientific Temperature & Humidity Wireless Sensor for model X stations.
Supplied in a retail box and with instructions (also available as a free download in our manuals section).
Additional / Replacement Sensor
- Water resistant design
- Measures temperature -20C to + 60C
- Measures humidity 25% to 95%
- 3 channel selectable
- Red LED transmission indicator
- Includes 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
Only compatible with the following selection of tested weather stations:
This sensor is NOT compatible with these five X stations:
The THGR511 is also compatible with the following non Oregon Scientific home automation systems:
- Telldus Live
I have purchased a replacement THGR511 and a protective sensor shelter for my household temperature display. Once resetting the system with the new components it was up and running very quickly; Accurate and reliable l am very pleased with my purchase.
I've had this for a few months and thought it a good time to write the review. A good sensor that has had a design change to improve battery life from the older models. The added discount off the TFA shelter was a bonus and lets me position it exactly where I want without the worry of rain as it's only splash proof like all Oregon sensors.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150