Oregon Scientific WGR800X Anemometer
Manufacturer Oregon Scientific
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Replacement wind sensor for WMR and LW series of Oregon weather stations revised late 2018 model. OEM model not in retail packaging and does not include mast arm.
The Anemometer features speed accuracy of 2 m/s 10 m/s (+/- 3 m/s), 10 m/s 56 m/s (+/- 10-percent). The sensor has a direction accuracy of 16 positions, a wind speed signal transmission of approximately every 14 seconds* and maximum speed gust recording. Maximum transmission distance 100m.
- Wind speed and direction sensor
- 2 x AA batteries
Suitable for the following series of weather stations:
- WMR86 including N, NS, NX and NSX
Please note that on older WMR models the update interval will be approximately 55 seconds. These models do not have X in their product numbers.
It is also compatible with the following non Oregon Scientific home automation systems:
- Telldus Live
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My wind data is not showing on the Oregon console.
Please ensure that the old wind sensor has had the batteries removed to avoid interference.
Oregon consoles need to be forced to ‘search’ for the new sensor. Please consult your manual to complete this process. Or contact us with the model number from the rear of the console if you no longer have this for additional help.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.