Oregon Scientific UVN128 UV Sensor (OEM)
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Oregon Scientific UVN128 Ultra-Violet Index Sensor is compatible with a number of weather stations.
It collects UV data and records a risk message that indicates when it was noted. It has a transmission range of up to 330 feet (100 meters) and is wall mountable or stake mountable.
- Collects UV data
- Transmission range up to 330 feet (100 meters) unobstructed
- Transmission frequency: every 73 seconds
- Outdoor temperature range -20 C to +60 C
- Wall mount or stake apparatus for insertion into the ground
- RF frequency transmits at 433MHz
- Requires 2 AA batteries
Suitable for use with:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Oregon Scientific UVN128 UV Sensor (OEM)
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.20 or free on orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.