Oregon Scientific UVN800 UV Sensor for WMR stations
Manufacturer Oregon Scientific
The Oregon Scientific UVN800 Ultra-Violet Index Sensor is compatible with the WMR88A, WMR80, WMR89 (N and NX), WMR90A, WMR100 and WMR200 professional weather stations.
It collects UV data and records a risk message that indicates when it was noted. It has a transmission range of up to 330 feet (100 meters) and is wall mountable or stake mountable.
- Collects UV data
- UV Index readings and risk message: Low, Moderate, High, Very High, and Extremely High
- Compatible with Oregon Scientific wireless weather stations. See sensors and Accessories for compatibility
- Transmission range up to 330 feet (100 meters) unobstructed
- Transmission frequency: every 73 seconds
- Outdoor temperature range -20 C to +60 C
- Wall mount or stake apparatus for insertion into the ground
- RF frequency transmits at 433MHz
- Requires 2 AA batteries
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this sensor compatible with WMR180?
As a protocol 3 sensor this would be the correct sensor, although not specifically listed in the manual.