Oregon Scientific THGN801 WMR Temperature & Humidity Sensor
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will the THGR 221 work as a replacement for the THGN 801 on the WMR 200A?
Yes it will and has the advantage of being a 3 channel sensor.
Hello! hi would like to know wath is the alternative sensor for the THGN801 for WMR180. Best regards
The THGR221 is a protocol 3 sensor and there is no reason why this should not work with the WMR180 station. This can be found at https://weatherspares.co.uk/products/832
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.