Oregon Scientific THGR221 Temperature & Humidity Sensor with display OEM
Manufacturer Oregon Scientific
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Additional or replacement OEM Temperature and Humidity remote sensor for the Professional WMR range of weather stations and selective others. As an OEM product, this item is not supplied in retail packaging and without instructions. These are available in our manuals section and also emailed in a PDF file.
- Temperature -20C to +60C (+/- 1C between 0C and 40C)
- Humidity 2% to 98% (+/- 5% between 40-80%)
- 3 Channels
- Protocol 3
- 433MHz transmission frequency
- LCD Display
- Maximum unobstructed range 100m
- 2 x AAA batteries
- PDF emailed instruction leaflet
Suitable for the following range of Weather Stations:
- RGR126N channel 1 only (not X model)
- WMR86 (including N, NX and NSX)
- WMR89 (including A)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a WMR88 twinned with a THGR810 sensor. The sensor would appear to not be transmitting, Is the THGR221 a compatible replacement for the THGR810?
Yes it is suitable, however, it is a 3 channel sensor instead of 10.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.