- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
A replacement rechargeable battery for use with the Oregon Scientific STC800 solar power source. Simple installation with six screws and a plug in keyed cable.
- 3.6v / 730mAh
- 1000 charge cycles
- NiMH chemistry
- Mercury, Cadmium and Plumbum Free (Eco Friendly)
(image representative of product)
Installation is as follows:
- Remove the six inner screws from the rear of the STC800 solar panel (not outer).
- Carefully remove the back cover, check the position of the red/black cable and unplug the old battery.
- Plug in the new battery ensuring the correct alignment of the red/black cable.
- Ensure the rubber waterproof grommet is correctly in the cover channel and screw back in place.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Oregon Scientific STC800 replacement NiMH battery
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.