- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Use an Ecowitt WN1900 as a simple compact display as well as a gateway to upload extensive data.
The display offers all of the basic information, but also allow extra sensors to be added (below) all of which can then be uploaded to the Ecowitt website to viewing.
Primarily runs from a USB power adapter with backup power from 2 x AA batteries which can run the console for around 6 months!
802.11b low power WiFi enables your station to publish its data to Weather Underground / Weather Cloud / WOW and view the current weather condition directly via our weather app Ecowitt View; supports uploading to ecowitt.net to get email alerts for all the sensor data.
Outdoor sensor includes wind direction vane, wind speed cups, thermo-hygrometer sensor, rain gauge and bubble level. The 5-in-1 integrated sensor requires batteries as power and has a 100M range with 868MHz radio connectivity.
Monochrome LCD screen displays wind speed and direction, dew point, rainfall, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, moon phase; and weather forecast.
Weather alerts allows you to set high/low alarms for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, gust, rain rate/rain day, dew point and heat index.
For supported sensors for uploading online, click here to view the latest Ecowitt sensor matrix.
The WH31 sensors are the only additional sensors which will display on the LCD screen.
The Ecowitt WN1900 mono console includes the following items:
- WN1900 display screen with WiFi gateway
- USB power cable
- Instruction manual via electronic delivery
Indoor data from console
- Indoor temperature range : 0˚C--50˚C (32˚F to + 122˚F) (show --- if outside range) Resolution 0.1˚C
- Measuring range rel. Humidity : 1%～99% Resolution 1%
- Measuring range air pressure : 700-1100hPa (20.67-32.5inHg) Accuracy +/-3hpa Resolution 0.1hPa (0.01inHg)
- Alarm duration : 120s
- Measuring interval for indoor data : 60s
- Base station : 5V DC cable supplied, requires USB power supply
- Base station : 2 x AA batteries (required)
A copy of the WN1900 weather station manual can be viewed by clicking here which gives extensive details on the mono display console features.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150