- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Ecowitt GW1100 WiFi gateway paired with a WN30 multichannel temperature probe sensor is an ideal starter set for those that wish to log a liquids temperature such as a pond or pool. It can also be the basic start to a modular weather station including full internet data logging.
Included with the GW1100 gateway is a WN30 8 channel temperature probe sensor which is an ideal device to report to the Ecowitt.net online weather service.
The GW1100 WiFi gateway is USB powered and also has builtin temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensors for indoor readings. The gateway has these sensors on a wired probe so that they can be kept away from sources of heat which would skew readings.
This data from the WN30 sensor, along with any other sensors is uploaded to the Ecowitt service via WiFi and can be viewed on the App, or on the Ecowitt weather website.
You are not just limited to weather data on the Ecowitt.net weather site or App, you can share your data further afield with free access to the UK MetOffice WoW service, Weather Underground, WeatherCloud and your own web server (not all sensors supported).
Unlike some other stations, the Ecowitt GW1100 can be expanded with a variety of sensors, click here to view the latest Ecowitt sensor matrix.
All of these are available to view in the App, or online via Ecowitt.net and in the 3rd party services that support the sensor type.
- GW1100 WiFi gateway, 868MHz (UK/EU approved)
- Cable clip for sensor
- WN30 multichannel temperature probe sensor 868MHz
- Instruction manual via electronic download
GW1100 WiFi Gateway with USB power
- 3 Built-in sensors
- Temperature (-10°C - 60°C; resolution: 0.1°C)
- Humidity (1% ~ 99%; resolution: 1%; accuracy: ± 5% )
- Atmospheric pressure sensor (300 – 1,100 hPa ; accuracy: ± 5 hPa)
- Configure gateway WiFi via web browser
- Configure additional sensors options via web browser including calibration
- Publishes sensor data to Internet based weather services including
- Ecowitt weather data service: ecowitt.net
- MetOffice WoW
- Only sensor data supported by each specific service will be uploaded
- View historical records from your weather station (outdoor temperature, humidity, wind, rain)
- View all current sensor data on the live dashboard
- View historical records, and graphs on Ecowitt.net service website. Historic records can also be exported in Excel format
- Wireless Range from external sensors: 300FT/100M(in open areas)
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- GW1100 gateway is USB powered (power supply available separately)
The manual for the GW1100 WiFi Gateway is available by clicking here.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150