Ecowitt GW1000 Wi-Fi Gateway for Weather Sensors
- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
The Ecowitt GW1000 WiFi gateway is an ideal starter device for those that want to build a modular weather station with full internet access.
The GW1000 WiFi gateway is USB powered and also has builtin temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensors for indoor readings. The gateway has these sensors on a wired probe so that they can be kept away from sources of heat which would skew readings.
This data, along with any other sensor data is uploaded to the Ecowitt service via WiFi and can be viewed on the App, or on the Ecowitt weather website.
You are not just limited to weather data on the Ecowitt weather site or App, you can share your data further afield with free access to the UK MetOffice WoW service, Weather Underground, WeatherCloud and your own web server.
Unlike some other stations, the Ecowitt GW1000 can be expanded with a variety of additional sensors which currently include:
- 1 x WH32 outdoor temperature and humidity sensor
- 1 x WH40 self-emptying rain gauge sensor
- 1 x WS68 wireless anemometer with light and UV sensor
- 1 x WH57 lightning sensor
- 1 x WH45 PM2.5/PM10/CO2/temperature and humidity all-in-1 sensor
- Up to 8 WH31 multi-channel temperature and humidity sensors
- Up to 8 WH51 soil moisture sensors
- Up to 4 WH41 / WH43 PM2.5 air quality sensors
- Up to 4 WH55 Water leak sensors
- Up to 8 WN34 Temp Sensors
- Future sensors are also under development
All of these are available to view in the App, or online via Ecowitt.net and in the 3rd party services that support the sensor type.
- GW1000 WiFi gateway, 868MHz (UK/EU approved)
- Cable clip for sensor
- Instruction manual via electronic download
GW1000 WiFi Gateway with USB power
- 3 Built-in sensors
- Temperature (-10°C - 60°C; resolution: 0.1°C)
- Humidity (1% ~ 99%; resolution: 1%; accuracy: ± 5% )
- Atmospheric pressure sensor (300 – 1,100 hPa ; accuracy: ± 5 hPa)
- Configure gateway WiFi via WS View mobile app
- Configure additional sensors via WS View mobile app
- Publishes sensor data to Internet based weather services including
- Ecowitt weather server: ecowitt.net.
- MetOffice WoW
- Only sensor data supported by each specific service will be uploaded.
- View historical records from your weather station (outdoor temperature, humidity, wind, rain)
- View all current sensor and historical records, and graphs on Ecowitt.net server. History records can also be exported in Excel format
- Wireless Range from external sensors: 300FT/100M(in open areas)
- GW1000 gateway is USB powered (power supply available separately)
The manual for the GW1000 WiFi Gateway is available by clicking here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Ecowitt GW1000 Wi-Fi Gateway for Weather Sensors
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.