- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
A replacement WN67 5-in-1 sensor suite for use with displays that do not require UV or Light measurements.
Outdoor sensor includes wind vane, wind speed cups, thermo-hygrometer sensor, rain gauge, bubble level and solar collector. The 5-in-1 integrated sensor requires batteries as power and has a 100M range 868MHz connectivity.
The Ecowitt WN67 includes the following items:
- 5-in-1 sensor array 868MHz (UK/EU approved)
- Rain cone
- Wind vane
- Wind cups
- Mounting fitments for pole mounting
Outdoor data from 5-in-1 sensor array (WN67)
- Transmission distance in open field : 100M/300FT
- 868MHz UK and European frequency
- Temperature range : -40˚C to 60˚C (-40˚F to +140˚F) Accuracy + / - 1 °C Resolution : 0.1˚C
- Measuring range rel. humidity : 1%～99% Accuracy +/- 5%
- Rain volume display : 0 – 9999mm (shows --- if outside range) Accuracy : + / - 10% Resolution : 0.1mm (if rain volume < 1000mm) 1mm (if rain volume > 1000mm)
- Wind speed : 0-50m/s (0~100mph) (shows --- if outside range) Accuracy : +/- 1m/s (wind speed< 5m/s) +/-10% (wind speed > 5m/s)
- Measuring interval: 16 s
- Remote 5-in-1 sensor array: 2 x AA batteries (required)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Ecowitt WN67 5-in-1 Replacement Outdoor Sensor Array
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.