Davis Wireless Temperature and Humidity Station (6382OV)
Need additional temperature/humidity data from your garden, greenhouse, attic, basement, or garage? Take advantage of the customising options of your Vantage Pro2 system by adding a Wireless Temperature/Humidity station with standard radiation shield.
Data from up to eight stations may be viewed on a single Vantage Pro2 Console/Receiver (sold separately).
Also works as part of a remote station when used with Vantage Connect or WeatherLinkLive.
Customise your Vantage Pro2 weather station by adding a Wireless Temperature/Humidity station. This solar-powered wireless station will send temperature/humidity data to your Vantage Pro2 console, Vantage Connect, Weather Envoy, Envoy8X or WeatherLink Live.
Expected battery life for included lithium backup battery is several years under normal conditions.
Temperature and humidity sensors are inside a protective radiation shield that protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
RELIABLE, REAL-TIME DATA TRANSMISSION
- Wireless transmission up to 300 m (1000ft)
- Wireless transmitter and backup battery are inside a weather-resistant shelter
- Temperature updates every 10 seconds
- Humidity updates every minute
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Sensor connected to transmitter via 50cm cable
- Suitable for use with UK or EU receivers
- Temperature and humidity sensors in a passive radiation shield
- 50 cm cable to connect the sensors to the transmitter
- Shelter with solar panel
- Lithium backup battery
- Hardware for mounting on wooden post or pole (neither supplied)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can the wireless temperature and humidity station be used with the vantage pro2 console to log the daily maximum and minimum temperatures?
Yes it can. On the Pro2 console the Hi/Low button can be used to enter this option and then the Temp button to select the sensor and +/- to change the date to be viewed.