- REVIEWS | QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Davis Vantage Vue console combines Davis' legendary accuracy and durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with the flagship Vantage Pro 2 professional stations so you can mix-and-match a number of components.
- TIME & DATE - View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- MOON PHASE - See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- FORECAST ICONS - Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY - Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
- RETRANSMITS - Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- BAROMETER - Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS - See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- RAIN - Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- "CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- WEATHER CENTER - Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD - Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to "current" screen from anywhere in the program.
- GRAPHS - Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
- "THIS TIME YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
- ALARMS - Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED - See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
ISS compatability - suitable for use with a Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro 2 intergrated sensor suite.
- UK (United Kingdom): Some products do not include all features listed.
- Units of Measure: Data is reported in Metric units.
- Data Transmission: For products that use wireless radio data transmission, UK version uses UK radio frequency 868 MHz.
- Rain Data: For products that report rain data, the rain collector is calibrated to 0.2mm.
- Electrical Power Supply: Units shipped with an electrical power supply will have a UK power adapter.
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.70 or free on orders over £80) 2 to 6 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) 1 to 2 days for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent. We are registered with the European IOSS scheme which means duties will be prepaid for orders under €150