Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station 6152UK
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- TECHNICAL & MANUAL
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Now with 2 year warranty and new tipping spoon
Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless with Standard Radiation Shield the latest model with improved rain tipping spoon and AeroCone collector.
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines the latest AeroCone rain collector, improved temperature / humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customise your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or other special-purpose options. The first and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 300m (1,000 ft) from the sensor suite to the console.
Features & Expansion options
- Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for measuring UV, solar radiation, soil moisture and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 300m (1,000 ft)
- External electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter
- Console may be powered using the included UK power adaptor or with three C batteries (not included)
- 2 year warranty on all Pro2 stations purchased from March 2020
- Optional WeatherLink USB data logger or WeatherLink Live for internet upload to websites including the UK MetOffice
This Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless weather station package includes:
The Vantage Pro2 console / receiver
Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite with:
- AeroCone rain collector with improved rain debris filter and anti-bird spikes
- New single rain tipping spoon 0.2mm
- Latest temperature and humidity sensor house in a radiation shield for accurate readings
- Standard anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable - with improved reliability and readings between 1 and 200mph
- Solar panel for daytime running and charging for continuous overnight readings
Mounting hardware for indoor console, external sensor suite and anemometer CR123 Lithium battery for UK customers
Davis provides a full technical specification for the Vantage Pro2 weather station (6152UK) in their document by clicking here.
A copy of the Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless weather station console manual can be found by clicking here.
Also, the installation manual for the Davis Vantage Pro2 external sensor suite is available by clicking here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station 6152UK
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.