Davis Vantage Pro2 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor before 2016 7346.166
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
The early Davis digital temperature and humidity sensor for the Vantage Pro2 range of external sensor suites and temperature / humidity stations (built from 2006 to December 2015). Not suitable for Vantage Pro or View models.
This original digital sensor includes the enhanced double coated clear PCB sealant and the white sensor screen and cap along with the SHT11 surface mounted sensor.
When using this sensor with ISS transmitters manufactured after January 2016 a small offset adjustment is required to the temperature readings obtained.
Using this sensor on a 2016 onward model will result in the Temperature reading 0.5C (0.9F) low. To counteract this error a calibration offset should be applied in the console to increase the temperature by 0.5C (see page 26 of your console manual for calibration details).
To assist with the replacement of the temperature and humidity sensor Davis have kindly provided the following instructional videos:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor before 2016 7346.166
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.