Davis Vantage Pro2 Anemometer Wind Cups without Magnet
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Suitable for all Davis anemometer models from 2013 onwards (see photo for suitability)
This original part is the revised anemometer wind cups that no longer needs a magnet to activate a reed switch. These cups were provided with anemometers that have the redesigned curved sensor head designed to give accurate readings to 200mph.
If you can rotate the silver cup shaft without the cups present and obtain a wind speed reading on your console, then these are suitable as a replacement set for you.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Anemometer Wind Cups without Magnet
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.