Davis Temperature Sensor (Standard) with RJ11 connector 7817
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
Davis temperature probe with waterproof black encapsulated sensor and standard Davis RJ11 connector.
The external temperature sensor may be used with the Weather Monitor II, Weather Wizard III, Weather Wizard II, GroWeather or EnviroMonitor Davis weather stations.The sensor may be used to measure outside temperature, though you may bury the sensor or immerse it in water to measure soil or water temperature instead of air temperature. This version of the sensor comes with a 7m cable and is not suitable for use with the Pro2 or Pro range of weather equipment..
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Temperature Sensor (Standard) with RJ11 connector 7817
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.