- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Davis 6420 Leaf Wetness Sensor for use with wireless Temperature, Leaf Wetness and Soil Moisture monitoring station.
The leaf wetness sensor is used to detect the presence of surface moisture on foliage and calculate the duration of wetness. When moisture is present, the sensor detects an electrical resistance change between the gold-plated elements of the grid.
When used with a Vantage Pro2 with Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture / Temperature Station, or the EnviroMonitor system this is reported as a value between 0 (dry) and 15 (wet).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Leaf Wetness Sensor for Leaf/Soil Station 6420
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.