TFA MULTI-SENSE Wireless station with 3 Transmitters (30.3057.01-OB)
Manufacturer TFA Dostmann
THIS IS AN OPEN BOX PRODUCT which was returned as the product did not meet the customers needs.
At least two thirds of a person’s lifetime are spent indoors. Whether we feel well and comfortable indoors depends to a great extent on the indoor air quality.
Monitor 4 measuring sites for temperature and humidity simultaneously with the MULTI-SENS wireless thermo-hygrometer. So you can see at a glance the climate at the base station site and additionally in three other rooms, e.g. bedroom, children's room, cellar, conservatory, etc. – or outdoors – So, you’re always well informed of the climate in your household.
The control of indoor temperature and humidity through targeted heating and ventilation creates a comfortable and healthy living environment and even saves on heating costs. The ideal indoor climate consists of an indoor temperature of 18°C to 22°C and a relative humidity of 40 to 60%.
- To monitor the indoor and outdoor climate
- With internal sensor and 3 wireless transmitters for monitoring the temperature and humidity in up to four rooms
- Maximum and minimum values with manual reset
- Temperature trend display
- Comfort-level zones
- Radio-controlled clock with date and time zone offset
- Temperature measurement range -40…+60°C (-40…+140°F)
- Transmitter range 80 m
- Transmitters supplied 3 x TFA 30.3221.02
- Transmission frequency 433 MHz
- Measuring range temperature indoor 0…+50°C (+32…+122°F)
- Measuring range humidity indoor 1%...99%
- Console, freestanding only
- Power, Batteries 2 x AA 1.5 V (Base station), 2 x AA 1.5 V (per transmitter)
- Console Dimensions (L) 157 x (B) 42 x (H) 120 mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the TFA MULTI-SENSE Wireless station with 3 Transmitters (30.3057.01-OB)