Bresser Professional 3 in 1 Weather Station 7002531 (OPEN BOX)
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- PRODUCT QUESTIONS
THIS IS AN OPEN BOX PRODUCT which was returned unused after a customer changed their mind. The weather station has been fully tested. Open box products include all parts and accessories, however, the box may be slightly damaged and wrapping missing.
Bresser 3 in 1 weather station with wind speed measure is a great value professional weather station for those that want a great value station with temperature, humidity and wind elements.
This station has the following features:
- indoor temperature and indoor humidity
- outside temperature and outside humidity by means of wireless 868 MHz sensor
- option for connecting an additional 3 additional wireless temperature / humidity sensors model 7009999
- fast update of every 12 seconds
- trend indication for indoor / outdoor temperature and indoor / outdoor air humidity
- radio controlled clock (DCF)
- date and day display
- weather forecast icons
- wind speed measurement in m / s, mph, km / h and knots
- average wind speed (AVG) and gusts of wind (Gust)
- various alarms (wind speed / temperature / air humidity)
- brief background lighting with button press
- includes short pole for mounting on a flat surface or round tube, see images
- also ideal for mounting on boat / pleasure craft / commercial shipping
- adjustable contrast
- English and German start-up instructions included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Bresser Professional 3 in 1 Weather Station 7002531 (OPEN BOX)
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£3.90 free for orders over £75.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.