Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless ISS PCB (7345.952) with temperature & humidity sensor (7346.070)
Replacement Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case and connected antenna. Wireless model for use within the UK and European Union suitable for all models of Pro2. Also included is the latest SHT31 temperature and humidity sensor giving some of the most accurate readings in it's class over a wider range that earlier sensors.
- Operating Temperature: -40¡ to +150¡F (-40¡ to +65¡C)
- Battery Life (3-Volt Lithium cell): 8 months without sunlight - greater than 2 years depending on solar charging at installed location
- Connectors, Sensor: Modular RJ-11 Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Transmit/Receive Frequency: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- ID Codes Available: 8
- Range: Line of Sight: up to 1000 feet (300 m)
- Davis improved SHT31 based temperature / humidity sensor.
Installation video from Davis below:
If you are replacing a December 2015 or earlier transmitter with this unit and are using a temperature sensor also from before December 2015 you will need to make an offset adjustment on the Davis console increasing the temperature reading by 0.5C (0.9F) to prevent a lower than expected value. If you are unsure please contact us with a photo or manufacturer number from your existing ISS cover (as per the listing).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.