Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless ISS PCB (7345.952) with temperature & humidity sensor (7346.070)
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
Replacement Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case and connected antenna. Wireless model for use within the UK and European Union suitable for all models of Pro2. Also included is the latest SHT31 temperature and humidity sensor giving some of the most accurate readings in it's class over a wider range that earlier sensors.
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +65C
- Battery Life (3-Volt Lithium cell): 8 months without sunlight - greater than 2 years depending on solar charging at installed location
- Connectors, Sensor: Modular RJ-11 Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Transmit/Receive Frequency: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- ID Codes Available: 8
- Range: Line of Sight: up to 300 m
- Davis improved SHT31 based temperature / humidity sensor.
Installation video from Davis below:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless ISS PCB (7345.952) with temperature & humidity sensor (7346.070)