The Ventus W830 weather station has the facility to add a additional consoles to your system so that you can monitor the weather elsewhere in the home.
Setup of the additional console is easy and is a case of connecting to the power and it will start receiving data from your existing sensor. We do not recommend using additional consoles to upload data to the Internet, this should remain the function of 1 console only.
- Five icon forecast
- Atomic Clock for accuracy
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Rain measurement with date, day, week, month totals
- Rain measurement in 0.25mm increments
- Rain rate display
- Wind speed in km/h, mph, knots, m/s and Beaufort
- Wind direction
- UV level
- Daylight level in Lux 0-400k, fc or w/m2
- Pressure measurement in hPa, historical pressure for last 12, 24, 48 and 72 hours
- Pressure trend
- Daily minimum and maximum values
- Measurement alarms
- Clear illuminated display console
- Signal strength indicator
Included in box:
- Console display
- Mains power supply
- 3 x AAA batteries** for console power backup
- Transmission range maximum 100m (330 ft)
- Outdoor Temperature -25C - +60C (-14F to +140F) resolution 0.1C
- Indoor Temperature -10C - +60C resolution 0.1C
- Outdoor Humidity 10% - 99%
- Indoor Humidity 10% - 99%
- Rain 0.25mm 0-6000mm +/-10%
- Wind speed 0-100mpg (0-50m/s)
- Light 0-400k Lux +/- 15%
- UV Level 1 - 15 +/- 1
- Measuring interval 16 seconds
- Air Pressure 300-1100hPa (8.85-32.5in Hg) +/- 3hPa
* Supports 2.4GHz WiFi only. Both the weather station and device to configure the station must be on the same 2.4GHz WiFi network.
** Due to postal restrictions batteries can only be supplied with UK orders.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.