Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Sensor Suite with Day FARS and Solar Sensor (6334OV)
Wireless Vantage Pro2 Integrated Sensor Suite with Daytime Fan Assisted Radiation Shield, Solar sensor suitable for use with a existing Vantage Pro2, Vue or Weather Envoy receiver.
A wireless weather station sensor suite with combining a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, solar radiation sensor and daytime Fan Assisted Radiation Sensor into one package (no console). First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 1,000 ft (300 m).
- Options available for UV sensor, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters,and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station to console (not included) up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector with bird spikes
- Temperature and humidity sensor in DFARS Shield
- Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
- Twin Solar panel
- Solar Sensor to measure sun power w/m2 and ET in mm
- Mounting hardware (pole not included)
- Daytime Fan Assisted Radiation Shield
- Mounting Shelf
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- UK wireless specification product, CE approved and suitable for use with UK wireless console.
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.