Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Integrated Sensor Suite PCB post 2016 model (7345.952)
Replacement Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case and connected antenna. Wireless model for use within the UK and European Union suitable for all model of Pro2 and some external sensor transmitters.
- Operating Temperature: -40¡ to +150¡F (-40¡ to +65¡C)
- Battery Life (3-Volt Lithium cell): 8 months without sunlight - greater than 2 years depending on solar charging at installed location
- Connectors, Sensor: Modular RJ-11 Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Transmit/Receive Frequency: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- ID Codes Available: 8
- Range: Line of Sight: up to 1000 feet (300 m)
In January 2016 a revision was made to the PCB to support the latest high accuracy temperature / humidity sensor. If this transmitter is used to send temperature data from a unit manufactured before 1st January 2016 a small offset of 0.5C will need to be applied at the console - full details below.
White internal cover descriptions may vary/, but a suitable replacement PCBA (printed circuit board assembly) for wireless Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Pro2 Plus Integrated Sensor Suites, Wireless Temperature Station (6372), Wireless Temperature/Humidity Station (6382), and for Anemometer Transmitter Kit (6332).
Installation video from Davis below:
If you are replacing a December 2015 or earlier transmitter with this unit and are using a temperature sensor also from before December 2015 you will need to make an offset adjustment on the Davis console increasing the temperature reading by 0.5C (0.9F) to prevent a lower than expected value. If you are unsure please contact us with a photo or manufacturer number from your existing ISS cover (as per the listing).