Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station (6152UK)
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
Davis Vantage Pro2 wireless with Standard Radiation Shield the latest model with AeroCone rain collector.
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines the 2017 AeroCone rain collector, improved temperature / humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customise your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options. First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 1,000 ft (300 m) from the sensor suite to the console.
Features & Expansion options
- Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additional analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- AeroCone rain collector accurate to 0.2mm with improved rain debris filter and anti-bird spikes
- Latest temperature and humidity sensor house in a radiation shield for accurate readings
- Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable - with improved reliability and readings as low as 1mph)
- Solar panel for daytime running and charging for continuous overnight readings
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- UK Power adaptor for console
- Mounting hardware for indoor console, external sensor suite and anemometer
- External electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included UK power adaptor or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km)
- Optional data logger for internet upload to websites including the UK MetOffice