Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Sensor Suite only (6322OV)
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
Wireless Vantage Pro2 Integrated Sensor Suite with standard radiation Shield suitable for use with an existing Vantage Pro2, WeatherLink LIVE, Vue or Weather Envoy receiver.
This weather station sensor suite combines the new single spoon rain collector, temperature and humidity sensor and anemometer in one package with the combined solar and battery powered transmitter (no console). Still the first and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 1,000 ft (300 m).
- Options available for UV, Solar Radiation, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- AeroCone Rain collector with bird spikes
- Revised single tipping spoon mechanism
- Revised SHT31 based temperature and humidity sensor
- Latest Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel for extended battery life
- Mounting hardware
- Lithium CR123A backup battery for UK customers
- Mounting Shelf
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- UK wireless specification product, CE approved and suitable for use with all UK and EU wireless receivers / consoles.
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this package include a console?
No, this is just the external set of sensors. We recommend purchasing the Davis WeatherLink Live package to view your data of a smart phone or tablet, or the Davis 6152UK complete weather station if you also require a console.