Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Sensor Suitre only (6322OV)
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
Wireless Vantage Pro2 Integrated Sensor Suite with Standard Radiation Shield suitable for use with an existing Vantage Pro2, Vue or Weather Envoy receiver.
A wireless weather station sensor suite combining a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensor and anemometer in one package with the solar powered transmitter (no console). Still the first and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data up to 1,000 ft (300 m).
- Options available for UV, Solar Radiation, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission from station to console (not included) up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- 2017 AeroCone Rain collector with bird spikes
- Revised 2016 Temperature and humidity sensor
- Latest Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel for data transmission
- Mounting hardware
- Backup battery
- Mounting Shelf
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Wireless range is up to 1,000 ft (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 to 400 ft (60 to 120 m).
- UK wireless specification product, CE approved and suitable for use with all UK and EU wireless receivers / consoles.
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).