Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Sensor Suite with 24 hour FARS (6323OV)
Vantage Pro2 Wireless Sensor Suite with 24-Hour Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield.
A wireless sensor suite that combines the rain collector, temperature / humidity sensor and anemometer into one package.
First and still the only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000' (300 m).
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additional analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Metric rain collector with bird deterrent spikes and improved debris filter
- improved and revised 2016 Temperature / humidity sensors enclosed in our solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield (combines active and passive aspiration to minimize the effects of radiation)
- Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
- ISS Solar panel and FARS solar panel
- Mounting hardware
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Requires Vantage Pro2 console, WeatherEnvoy or Vantage Connect to view readings from sensor suite
- Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).