TFA / Ventus / Cresta Solar Enhanced Anemometer (30.3168)
Replacement anemometer - solar powered
A first on the market an anemometer that is powered by solar power which is suitable for many wireless weather stations including TFA and Cresta.
The energy required for the anemometer is generated from solar power which is stored in a rechargeable battery pack. With bright sun the unit charges rapidly storing enough energy for several days use.
When there is very little or no sunlight than the batteries are used, mainly in the winter and on overcast days. This combination of solar and battery power means that the unit will not require new AA batteries for around 3 years of use.
Also, the anemometer is equipped with an external antenna. This gives an improved transmission of the signals to the receiver (display).
Available for the following models:
- TFA: Sine, Nexus, Meteotime Duo
- Cresta: WXR-710XL, WXR 810, WXR-815, WXR-815LM, PMT-980
- Irox PRO-EC, PRO-X, PRO-X2
- Ventus: W831, W928 Ultimate
- Can also be used on the Home Wizard!
- Includes main unit consisting of battery pack, wind cups and fasteners