Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless ISS Transmitter (7345.978) and Solar Panel Cover (7345.114)
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
A special combined price for a replacement ISS PCB suitable for the Vantage Pro2 wireless range of weather stations and the ISS cover including the integrated solar panel.
ISS PCB Specification:
Replacement Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case and connected antenna. Suitable for all UK specification wireless Davis products.
- Operating Temperature: -40¡ to +150¡F (-40¡ to +65¡C)
- Battery Life (3-Volt Lithium cell): 8 months without sunlight - greater than 2 years depending on solar charging
- Connectors, Sensor: Modular RJ-11 Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Transmit/Receive Frequency: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- ID Codes Available: 8
- Range: Line of Sight: up to 1000 feet (300 m)
Replacement PCBA (printed circuit board assembly) for wireless Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Pro2 Plus Integrated Sensor Suites, Wireless Temperature Station (6372), Wireless Temperature/Humidity Station (6382), and for Anemometer Transmitter Kit (6332).
Installation video from Davis: