Davis Vantage Pro2 Anemometer 6410
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
Davis Anemometer including Wind Vane and cups with latest revision, improved measurement range.
A direct replacement anemometer with mounting base for wireless and cabled Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Pro weather stations. With the addition of the Anemometer Transmitter kit (6332OV) can also be used to separate the Vantage Vue wind readings to a location away from the ground mounted ISS unit - an ideal want to increase accuracy without replacing the entire Vue station.
Rugged components stand up to hurricane-force winds, yet are sensitive to the lightest breeze.Includes both wind speed and wind direction sensors, mounting hardware and 40ft. (12 m) cable.
Fully boxed product from Davis.
- Wind-tunnel tested to withstand wind speeds in excess of 200 miles per hour!
- Wind speed range: 1 to 200 mph, 1 to 173 knots, 0.5 to 89 m/s,1 to 322 km/h.
- Sealed stainless steel ball bearings for long life.
- Brass weighted wind vane for more accurate direction indication
- Improved design without the troublesome reed switch.