Ventus W177 Multi-sensor Colour Weather Station
Quick to install and setup, within the hour you will be monitoring the weather local to you from the warmth of your home.
The console includes a back lit colour display running from a mains adapter and standard AA batteries which is desk standing. A number of measurements are displayed simultaneously and the clock is radio controlled with a time-zone setting for UK time. All measurements can be changed between imperial, metric, meteorological where appropriate.
- Indoor console screen
- Wind direction and speed sensor
- Rainfall sensor
- Additional Temperature Humidity Sensor
- International instructions (including English)
- Mains adapter
- Clock with date and alarm (12/24 hour) DCF controlled with time zone offset
- Locally calculated weather Forecast display with icons for next 12/24 hours
- Barometric Pressure (hPa, mb, InHg, mmHg)
- Temperature - Indoor (0C - 50C) / Outdoor (-20C - 60C) resolution 0.1C
- Ice Alert
- Humidity - Indoor / Outdoor (both 20% - 99% RH) resolution 1%
- Heat Index - Indoor / Outdoor (both 16C to 60C)
- Wind Chill - Outdoor
- Dew Point - Indoor / Outdoor (both 0C to 60C)
- Rainfall - Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Accumulated (mm / inches selectable)
- Wind Speed (0 - 67mph) - Average in 2 minute period / Maximum 10 minute gust (km/h / mph / m/s / Beaufort / knots selectable)
- Wind Direction - over 2 minute period
- Back light settings - on / off / short period.
- Power - console mains power and 3 x AAA backup / sensor stations 4 x AA and 2 x AAA (*not supplied outside of UK)
- Sensor range 20m line of sight.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Ventus W177 Multi-sensor Colour Weather Station