Oregon Scientific Wireless Temperature & Humidity Sensor OEM (THGN132N)
This item has been discontinued so stock is limited. The THGR122NX which we still have limited stock of may also be a suitable alternative.
Oregon Scientific Temperature / Humidity Wireless Sensor THGN132N (OEM)
- Additional / Replacement Sensor
- Water resistant design (splash proof)
- Measures outdoor temperature and humidity
- 3 channel selectable
- LED transmission indicator
- Includes single AA Alkaline battery
- Electronic PDF instructions are available here.
This 3 channel temperature and humidity sensor is compatible with the following models:
- RMR500 *(see below)
- RMR500ES *(see below)
Can also be used for the following discontinued models:
* These weather stations do not support this sensor as a replacement for the primary sensor, only as an additional sensor.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My console is not showing data from the THGN132N sensor
Please ensure that the old faulty sensor has had the batteries removed to avoid interference.
Oregon consoles need to be forced to ‘search’ for the new sensor. Please consult your manual to complete this process. Or contact us with the model number from the rear of the console if you no longer have this for additional help.