Davis WeatherLink Live (6100)
Manufacturer Davis Instruments
Davis WeatherLink Live 6100
Live weather streaming from Davis Instruments
WeatherLink Live is the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to stream weather data to the cloud without the need of the a weather station console or a computer. The device collects data from a up to 8 Davis transmitters and sends the information to Davis WeatherLink Cloud automatically via ethernet or Wi-Fi. The current weather conditions can be remotely monitored from any computer, tablet and smartphone. WeatherLink Live can also store up to 180 days of weather data in its internal backup memory.
WeatherLink Live can receive data from any combination of up to 8 Davis transmitters located within a distance of 300 meters, including:
- Vantage Vue integrated sensor suites.
- Wireless Vantage Pro2 integrated sensor suites.
- Wireless sensor transmitters with up to 5 sensors.
- Wireless agricultural stations with up to 10 sensors.
Online data monitoring
Uploading your weather data to the Internet has never been simpler. WeatherLink Live does all the work, sending it directly to WeatherLink Cloud, so you do not need to have a computer, programming skills or to spend money on having your own website. The weather data can be monitored in real time from anywhere in the world through the WeatherLink website or mobile app. Data posted on WeatherLink Cloud can be shared with family, friends, weather enthusiasts or customers, as well as on the most popular weather networks like Weathercloud and CWOP.
- Effortless setup via Bluetooth from the Davis WeatherLink app on your smart phone or tablet.
- Built-in atmospheric pressure and inside temperature and humidity sensors.
- Connection to smart irrigation systems and other IoT devices.
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa.
- Battery backup during power outage.