- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Replacement Cabled Vantage Pro2 Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case. Works globally - not country specific.
Suitable for all sensor suited manufactured before 2016 (see Mfg code on existing ISS label).
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +65C (-40F to +150F)
- Sensor Connectors Modular RJ-11 for Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Cabled ISS unit, powered from console
Using a pre December 2015 transmitter with new SHT31 temperature / humidity sensor will result in the temperature reading 0.5C (0.9F) high. To counteract this error a calibration offset should be applied in the console to reduce the temperature by 0.5C (see page 26 of your console manual for calibration details).
If you are using your original temperature and humidity sensor then no offset is required.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Cabled sensor suite PCB before 2016 7345.977
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.