Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Integrated Sensor Suite PCB pre 2016 models (7345.978)
Replacement Wireless Vantage Pro2 ISS PCB which includes the rear plastic mounting case and connected antenna. Wireless model for use within the UK and European Union for all Pro2 models built before 2016.
- Operating Temperature: -40¡ to +150¡F (-40¡ to +65¡C)
- Battery Life (3-Volt Lithium cell): 8 months without sunlight - greater than 2 years depending on solar charging at installed location
- Connectors, Sensor: Modular RJ-11 Wind / Rain / Temp / UV / Solar
- Housing Material: UV-resistant ABS, ASA plastic
- Transmit/Receive Frequency: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- ID Codes Available: 8
- Range: Line of Sight: up to 1000 feet (300 m)
In January 2016 a revision was made to the PCB to support the latest high accuracy temperature / humidity sensor. Please check that the model number on the product sticker matches 7345-978 to ensue this is compatible with your weather station.
Replacement PCBA (printed circuit board assembly) for wireless Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Pro2 Plus Integrated Sensor Suites, Wireless Temperature Station (6372OV), Wireless Temperature/Humidity Station (6382OV), and for Anemometer Transmitter Kit (6332OV). Your console or existing transmitter should have a model suffix of OV, EU or UK - please contact us if you are unsure.
Installation video from Davis below:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.