Oregon Scientific Weather in Motion with Temperature & Forecast (BAR200)
Manufacturer Oregon Scientific
Wireless Weather Station BAR200 in black.
Probably the most useful and multi-purpose device for any home, this weather station not only provides you with accurate weather forecast and temperature reporting to help you plan your day, it also features an always-accurate atomic clock that never needs setting, even when the clocks change.
The weather in motion display feature can be set to automatically change to the temperature as you approach the display, a great no touch feature.
- Indoor temperature measurement in C or F
- 3 channel outdoor temperature measurement (1 x THN132N sensor supplied)
- 4 icon weather forecast
- Radio-controlled DCT-77 clock with +/- 24 hour timezone offset
- Motion detection to activate temperature display
- LED backlight
- Indoor temperature -5C to +50C
- Outdoor Temperature -20C to +60C
- Maximum Transmission range 30m
- Main display console
- THN132N sensor
- Instruction manual
- 5 x AA Batteries
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Oregon Scientific Weather in Motion with Temperature & Forecast (BAR200)