Davis Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station (6250UK)
The Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 professional stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
- Integrated Sensor Suite including temperature, wind, and rain sensors
- Console with power supply
- Mounting bracket (mounting pole not included)
- TIME & DATE - View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- MOON PHASE - See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- FORECAST ICONS - Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY - Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
- RETRANSMITS - Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- BAROMETER - Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS - See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- RAIN - Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- "CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- WEATHER CENTER - Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD - Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to "current" screen from anywhere in the program.
- GRAPHS - Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure all on the console.
- "THIS TIME YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyse day-to-day weather trends.
- ALARMS - Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED - See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometres per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
Integrated Sensor Suite:
- WIRELESS - Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio ensures consistent transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) from integrated sensor suite to console.
- RAIN COLLECTOR - Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.2 mm resolution.
- ANEMOMETER - Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 180 mph (290 km/h).
- WEATHER PROOF COVER - Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions. Electronics are potted for added moisture shielding.
- RADIATION SHIELD - Provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY - Provides outside temperature readings from -40¡F to 150¡F (-40¡C to 65¡C). Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Installs easily and quickly with included mounting hardware kit to an upright pole.
- WIND DIRECTION - Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- SOLAR PANEL - Energises the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
- BUBBLE LEVEL - Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
Localisation version details:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station (6250UK)