- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Davis Anemometer including wind vane and cups with latest revisions and improved measurement range. A direct replacement for the earlier 7911 anemometer.
A direct replacement anemometer with mounting base for the following wireless and cabled stations:
- Vantage Pro2
- Vantage Pro
- Weather Wizard series
- Weather Monitor series
With the addition of the Anemometer Transmitter kit (6332OV) can also be used to separate the Vantage Vue wind readings to a location away from the ground mounted ISS unit - an ideal want to increase accuracy without replacing the entire Vue station.
Rugged components stand up to hurricane-force winds, yet are sensitive to the lightest breeze.Includes both wind speed and wind direction sensors, mounting hardware and 40ft. (12 m) cable.
Fully boxed product from Davis.
- Wind-tunnel tested to withstand wind speeds in excess of 200 miles per hour!
- Wind speed range: 1 to 200 mph, 1 to 173 knots, 0.5 to 89 m/s,1 to 322 km/h.
- Sealed stainless steel ball bearings for long life.
- Brass weighted wind vane for more accurate direction indication
- Improved design without the troublesome reed switch.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about the Davis Vantage Pro2 Anemometer 6410
UK Shipping & Delivery
- Economy Delivery (£4.45 or free on orders over £79.00) 2 to 4 working days
- Standard Delivery (£5.90) normally next day for mainland UK
- Express Delivery (£8.95) guaranteed next working day for mainland UK. Highland and Islands, Northern Island 2 to 3 working days. Available on orders placed before 11am
Europe & Rest of World Shipping & Delivery
- Europe (from £4.50) per order
- Rest of the World (from £9.60) per order
Please note that there may be local import duties (VAT/TVA) to be paid on before receipt of your goods from your local customs agent.