Ventus W835 weather station console (W835CO)
Replacement or additional W835 weather station console only (no external sensor)
The console has an easy to read display that shows the weather forecast, indoor and outdoor temperature, a graph of barometric pressure, indoor / outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction, rainfall amount, time / date, dew point, wind chill, heat index, UV index, and sunrise / sunset time.
The console has a memory for the minimum and maximum measured values and memory values measured over the past 24 hours. It is also possible to set different alarms. Time and date are automatically adjusted from the computer.
Up to 7 additional temperature and humidity sensors can be added to this weather station (available separately)
With the WEATHER TOOL program it is also possible to store measured data on the computer, or upload to selected servers (Weather Underground and Weather Cloud).
Full details of console:
- Stylish display for full weather information and time related details
- Receive weather data from 6-in-1 weather sensor via 868 RF transmission (not included)
- Display time, calendar, weekday, moon phase, sunrise & sunset
- Synchronise the time from PC to main unit
- Publish and monitor local weather live data on Weather Underground & Weathercloud
- Buzzer alarm clock with ice pre-alert function
- Indoor temperature (C/F) & humidity readings with comfort indication
- Outdoor temperature (C/F) and humidity reading
- Gust or average wind speed (mph, m/s, km/h, knots)
- Real time & dominant wind direction in 360¡ & 16-direction resolution
- Rain rate & rainfall measurement in total rainfall, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly format (in/ mm)
- Weather forecast (sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy)
- Barometric pressure in relative or absolute readings (hPa, inHg, mmHg)
- Historical bar chart display for rainfall (past 7-day), pressure, in/outdoor temperature & humidity (0, -3, -6, -9, -12, -24, -48, -72 hour)
- Weather index for outdoor dew-point, wind chill, heat index, Beaufort & UV
- Daily/ accumulated max. & min. records
- Past 24 hr hourly record
- Data logger (5/15/30/60 minute interval) to save full weather data on main unit
- PC software connection for live data review and data export by USB 2.0 cable (included)
- Hi/Lo alert setting (indoor/ outdoor temperature & humidity)
- Hi alert setting (wind-speed, daily rainfall & pressure drop)
- Flashing indicator and amber LED for weather alert
- Amber back light
- 7 languages for weekday (EN/FR/DE/ES/IT/NL/RU)
- Support a 6-in-1 professional weather sensor (not included)
- Support up to 7 additional thermo-hygro wireless sensors (W035) (Not included)
- Wall mount / desktop usage
- Power: Battery: 6 x AA (included for UK customers)
- Product size: 117 x 189 x 31mm (W x H x D)
- Display size: 77 x 127mm (W x H)
The Weather Tool application for the Windows PC is available to download by clicking below
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.