Oregon Scientific Analogue & Digital Clock with Temperature (RM120)
A complete alarm clock mixing digital functionality with analog display. With the large 10.5cm diameter, the easy-to-read LCD display will show the date, the exact time (radio controlled) and the indoor temperature at a glance.
Radio-Controlled Time - Never have to set the time again with this radio controlled alarm clock.
Indoor Temperature - Hate leaving your warm bed only to discover just how cold your bedroom is?
Alarm with Snooze - Crescendo alarm function with snooze repeat function, designed to repeat the alarm when activated, leaving 8 minutes before the alarm sounds again.
- Analogue & digital clock display in one unit
- Radio controlled - never have to set the time again with this radio controlled alarm clock
- Indoor temperature, time and calendar display
- White back light
- Mains adapter included
- 1 x CR2032 lithium battery included (backup purpose)
- Product colour: white body with black LCD display
- Dimension: 10.5 cm x 6.8 cm x 10.5 cm
The manual for this product is available to view here.
See the product unboxed an in use below:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, is the screen illuminated during the night? Thank you, Ursa
Yes it is. The brightness can also be set to normal or dim by pressing the snooze button on the top of the clock.